Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lame but thrilled

I haven't kept my promise to blog. I apologize. Let me give you the rundown:

I start a new job next week.

How great is that? This wasn't anything posted... just from networking on Facebook (and you thought it was just to invite people to play Mafia Wars). IT is kind of an incestuous industry, and it would be too much to explain here, so let's just say I'll be consulting with a bunch of people with whom I used to work and for a company that I kind of worked for once.

I knew something would come up. And I'm glad too, because the posts on this blog have been real downers. So, starting tomorrow, I'll probably blog about cake again, since it's my final cake day and I have it on good authority that there will be plenty to be had. In the meantime, since both of you reading this have been chomping at the bit for more posts, just rest knowing that more shall follow tomorrow. Maybe with pictures and everything!

Till then...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you have a job too!

Angela said...

Yep, I'm number two!