Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New year, new look

For those that have visited my little corner of the Internet before: yes, I chose these colors. Why switch from the black? It was sucking the life from my soul, that's why! I aim to post more this year, so I thought something a little more subdued might be more attractive to newcomers and passers by. Call it part of my grand marketing scheme, if you will. I might change it again, so don't get too attached to it. If you think I should switch back, let me know. I'd love to get some feedback...you know, help me to feel like I'm not all alone on the World Wide Web.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I like the new fresh look. You are too colorful to go with just black.

Unknown said...

The new look requires a larger font for us old guys who rely on high contrast.